This spacious crossing penthouse is located in the heart of the residential area of Pully la Rosiaz, in a very quiet street without nuisance.
Its location is strategic, close to all amenities:
- A few minutes by car from the city center of Pully and amenities, the COOP shopping center, Migros, bank, pharmacy, etc.
- Close to transport: bus 7, 47, 48, Pully Nord station
- Close to public and private schools: Collège des Alpes, Chantemerle, Chamblandes, Champittet, Valmont, Ecole Nouvelle, Ecole Internationale ...
- A few minutes from all leisure activities: walks, octagon, library, lake, dancing, tennis, football etc.
The apartment is on the 3rd and last floor of the building, with elevator. It is through and enjoys a beautiful view of the gardens from the bedroom side, and from the living room and kitchen side it offers a beautiful view of the city, the hill and a little over the lake.
The south-west orientation and benefits from a beautiful terrace without nuisance, to enjoy the sun until the end of the day.
The architect / interior designer plans a budget of CHF 250'000.- for the renovations and to make a little jewel of it (see photos for illustration)
- Spacious entrance hall
- Large living room with fireplace and access to the balcony, panoramic view
- Closed and equipped kitchen with dining area
- 3 bedrooms (two are currently joined) overlooking the garden
- Bathroom with toilet
- Closed dressing room
- WC visitors
- Large west balcony
- Collective laundry room on the ground floor
- Indoor parking space + outdoor parking space
- Available immediately, renovation work to be planned
- Pully NORD station 400m, 1 stop to Lausanne
- The Chantemerle esplanade is 150m away
- The Guillemin public park named "the deer park" and its playground and paddling pool are 700M away
- The center of Pully, the COOP, MIGROS, pharmacy, restaurants and other shops are 700m away
- Public schools are 400m away
- The international schools Champittet, Ecole Nouvelle, Valmont, ISL are less than 10 minutes away
Visits on April 12 from 1:30 p.m.
Photos and file subject to modifications