- Arrival by train is possible and avoids traffic jams on weekends. You can easily reach this little corner of paradise of the Vaud mountains.
- The cottage is located a few steps from shops and close to the ski slope!
- South orientation
- Easy access all year
- Magnificent view of the Alps
- At the foot of the ski slopes
- Entrance hall
- Beautiful wooden floor, built-in wardrobes
- Living, French window on the terrace.
- Cozy atmosphere, wood
- Fully equipped kitchen, open to the living room
- Floor parquet
- 6 Bedrooms, access to the balcony
- 4 bathrooms + WC visitors
- Ski room
- utility room
- Covered car, several outdoor parking spaces, local quad.
- Sale to foreigners possible
- Many restaurants. rink . swimming pool . sports center. nurseries. hotels. animations
- Free ski lifts for children up to 9 years, 34 installations, 100 km of slopes ...
- The beautiful ski area directly connects five Alpine areas: Villars-Gryon-Meilleret-Isenau-Glacier 3000 via a single hands-free skipass. Result: the magnetic doors of 3 sublime valleys open up to you as if by magic.
- To this sensational heritage are added the tracks of the sister resorts of Leysin and Mosses, totaling 225 km of ski slopes, automatically included in your skipass Vaud Alps.
- Website of Villars: http://www.villars.ch/fr/page.cfm/nosstations/VillarsVG Access
- By train: Paris-Lausanne by TGV (3h50), Lausanne-Villars-Gryon: via Aigle (1h10), via Bex (1h30) or Geneva-Villars-Gryon: via Aigle (2h), via Bex (2h20)
- By car: 110 km from Geneva (via Lausanne), 550 km from Paris, 240 km from Lyon, 690 km from Brussels A9 motorway, exit Aigle, 20 minutes from the motorway Carpool: www.skiski.ch, www.e -covoiturage.ch, www.covoiturage.ch