- Only 80m from the lake and in the very heart of the charming town of Vevey ...
- In the immediate vicinity of all shops (COOP, bank, restaurants, bookstores, other stores)
- Only a few minutes from Vevey train station and buses 201 and 202 ...
The house is made up of two townhouses (one in the North and the other in the South) linked together by passageways to provide more than 658m2 of living space, including a shop and a cellar that can be converted into a house with work.
These two houses are quiet and through.
This set offers many possible modular configurations according to the wishes of the owners.
The different configurations are numerous: Occupation of the entire house, two houses, 5 dwellings. All this space is flexible!
Here is the current configuration:
• Triplex of 9.5 rooms and 349m2
• 3.5 room duplex of 144 m2
• Simplex of 2.5 rooms of 68m2
• Commercial space of 44m2
• Cellar 53m2 convertible into an apartment
• An adorable interior courtyard separates the two houses, connected by a passageway (glazed and heated on the top floor)
• A terrace can be created in the attic of the South house, next to the bar (already technically prepared)
Indeed, the two dwellings are each crossing (North-South) and each have their separate entrance door (one to the North and the other to the South), as well as their external emergency stairs.
The South house is equipped with an elevator, pre-configured for a key system, serving all floors. It therefore allows very easy global or divided use while preserving everyone's privacy.
The house has been completely renovated with quality materials a concern for perfection and good taste.
- Insulations between floors and outside which guarantee total sound and thermal insulation
- The stairs and elevator allow complete privacy and independence
- The construction materials are of the highest quality: oak, resin or waxed concrete floors, floating stairs in raw steel, custom-made fireplaces, built-in wardrobes throughout the house.
- The technical equipment is at the cutting edge of technology: Bowers & Wilkins integrated speaker system, RJ 45 sockets throughout as well as a KNX home system to adjust lighting and heating
The location, the quality of the renovations and its flexible occupancy make this property a rare opportunity.
Both for a superb completely renovated family house close to all amenities and for a qualitative investment with a gross theoretical yield of approximately 3%.
Contact us for more information or a visit