Facing the lake, in the center of the village of St-Légier, this superb master property is located a few minutes from Vevey and less than 15 minutes from Lausanne.
This location is strategic because it is close to all the shops and restaurants in the village are within walking distance.
Public and private international schools (Haut-Lac, St-George ...) and transport (bus, train and motorway entrance) are also in the immediate vicinity.
The house has been completely redone without damaging its unique charm of the houses of the twenties: high ceilings, moldings, woodwork, parquet floors, fireplaces ...
This property is sumptuous, quiet and enjoys a splendid view of the lake and the mountains.
She deserves a visit as quickly as possible. The blow of heart is guaranteed!
Ideally located on a beautiful plot of 1313 m², this Maitre property offers a calm and idyllic living environment, in the heart of the charming village of St-Légier.
The south orientation provides optimal sunshine as well as a breathtaking panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the Alps.
The public school as well as the private bilingual French English school are in the immediate vicinity and the shops of the village are easily accessible on foot the city center of Montreux with its international jazz festival and Vevey city of famous Charlie Chaplin, are located about 10 minutes by car. Geneva and its international airport can be reached in less than an hour.
This splendid residence was built in 1920. Major renovations were undertaken in 2006 and 2015 and brought all the modern comfort and luxury into this residence, without compromising its exceptional cachet.
Here are the main characteristics of the house:
- Large volumes and bright rooms
- 11 rooms, 3 levels plus basement
- 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
- A large convertible basement with separate access, a fitness area with sauna and shower room
- Magnificent central staircase in solid wood
- Covered terrace with access to the flat garden with panoramic views of the lake and the Alps
- Beautiful finishes and attention to detail
- High ceilings, woodwork and parquet floors and freestone give it an exceptional character
- Numerous outdoor parking spaces (which can be covered)
- Beautiful and large flat park, fenced and suitable for swimming
- The park with many species surrounds and enhances this prestigious and rare property
The 517m2 living space is distributed as follows:
- Large entrance hall with fitted wardrobes
- English office with fireplace, woodwork and large windows
- Large dining room and adjoining living room with access to the terrace, panoramic view
- Magnificent habitable kitchen with lots of storage, gas cooker (Piano Lacanche), small room, access to the basement and independent service entrance
- WC visitors
First floor :
- Spacious and sumptuous parental suite with its bedroom and its large panoramic terrace as well as its bathroom and dressing room
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room with WC
- separate WC
- Large bedroom with lots of character and panoramic view facing the lake and its built-in wardrobes and its shower room
- 3 cute smaller bedrooms
- Bathroom / shower
- Galetas access
- Technical area
- Wine cellar
- Jam cellar
- Games room / other, ground package
- Available (Home cinema)
- Large laundry room with independent exit
- Wellness area: fitness area, sauna and shower room with WC
Splendid, magnificently renovated mansion
CH-1806 St-Légier-La Chiésaz, Centre
○ Villa area
○ Post office
○ Railway station
○ Bus stop
○ Highway entrance/exit
○ Primary school
○ Secondary school
○ International schools
○ Guests lavatory
○ Wine cellar
○ Built-in closet
○ Double glazing
○ Fitted kitchen
○ Washing machine
○ Parquet floor
○ All day
○ Character house
Single family house
St Légier Maison de maître rénovée
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
~ 517 m²
Surface of parcel
~ 1313 m²
Year of construction
Domestic water heating system
Number of parkings