Single family house
This magnificent villa is located in the heart of the city of Nyon, a dynamic city on the coast which enjoys an ideal location on the shores of Lake Geneva and at the foot of the Jura, just 10 minutes from Geneva airport! Nyon train station, located 7 minutes away on foot, allows you to reach the center of Geneva and the business district in just a few minutes!
Built in 2005 with top-of-the-range materials and renovated this year, this real family home is spacious and bright thanks to its large bay windows and skylight. This villa is ideal to accommodate a family or people who are looking for proximity to nature while being in town. Its large flat garden will delight future owners who can install a swimming pool there if they wish.
Ground floor :
- Large entrance hall bathed in light with a large cloakroom
- Spacious living/dining room giving access to the terraces to the south and west and to the garden
- Very well equipped kitchen with central island, open to the living/dining room area
- Office or bedroom
- Splendid staircase giving access to the bedrooms upstairs
- Guest WC with laundry room and plenty of storage
- Master bedroom with balcony and large en-suite bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Three beautiful bedrooms
- Brand new shower room with wc
- Very large room allowing many uses: cinema room, games room, sports room, guest room (possibility of making a bathroom)
- Technical area
- wine cellar
- Garage box for one car
- Electric gate
- Garden of + 600m2 (possibility to build a swimming pool)
- South-facing terrace bathed in sunshine all day
- Balcony/terrace to the west overlooking the forest and the Jura mountains
- Fully fenced property
This house is ideal for a family thanks to its generous volumes, its large garden and the proximity to schools, the city, the forest, transport, etc.
Its location is exceptional: close to Nyon station, it allows its owners to live as close as possible to the lake and nature while working in Geneva or Lausanne.
To visit without delay!
The energy label is the result of an evaluation of the global energy performance (energy consumption and energy source) and of the performance of the building envelope.
Single family house
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Surface of parcel
Year of construction
Year of restoration
Domestic water heating system
To be discussed
Number of parkings