Superb contemporary house in a residential area of Lutry
Panoramic lake view and mountain view
Quiet, without visual or sound nuisance
Schools, shops and transport in the immediate vicinity!
Very low municipal tax rate: 0.54
This contemporary house is through: it is therefore bathed in light thanks to its large bay windows facing south and north.
It offers a panoramic view of the lake to the south and the garden and trees for more freshness in summer, to the north.
Its location is strategic:
The bus (68 and 69) is 50m away, the Conversion station is a 5-minute walk away, the entrance to the motorway is 5 minutes away.
The Corsy college and the Coop des Moulins are less than 500m
Lower ground floor
- Entrance with plenty of storage
- Bedroom / office / playroom
- 2-car garage with direct access to the house
- Large space composed of:
- Equipped and habitable kitchen with north terrace and access to the garden
- Living room with south balcony, panoramic view
- WC visitor
- 3 rooms
- Large parents' area composed of:
- Master bedroom with exceptional panoramic terrace, storage space and shower room
- Laundry room
- Technical part
- PA heating
- Possibility of adding a swimming pool
- Automatic watering
- 2 car garage
- Outdoor parking